I realized that not everyone will understand my journey, and they don’t have to. I believe and still do that those meant to grow alongside me will do so, and the path to authenticity is not about being liked, it’s about being honest and real with myself.
With this in mind, I would like to share my routine with you and indulge your creative spirit as you unpack the intricacies of it.
Please keep in mind that my goal is not to be better than anyone else but be better than I used to be…
- Read affirmations out loud
- Write affirmations in the present tense
- Vision board getting emotionally involved with each image or picture
- Set aside time for self-development – learn something new each day
- Focused breathing (close eyes and turn attention inward, focus on the heart centre and move out of the brain into the heart)
- Express Gratitude (Hand over heart) openly
- Love Energy -verbalize what you love (fingertips and palm touch the heart centre in prayer position. This draws awareness to the heart where feelings can be generated and verbalized)
- Send out Love (touch all those that you know and don’t know with feelings of love and appreciation – feel a genuine connection)
- Manifest with confidence (now that the momentum has been building and you are riding that high flying disc – ask for those things that you desire as if you already have them)
My intention was (and is) to start and end each day with gratitude. During the day the challenge was to train the mind to flip the script – when a negative thought invaded my headspace, I would immediately replace it with 3 positive ones imbued with a sense of gratitude – a simple but empowering technique!
I can safely say that my biggest inspiration, ‘breathing life’, into this framework was Dr Wayne Dyer. I never really remember how I come across such exceptional spiritual leaders but I can only put it down to Divine Timing & Intervention.
What he shared and continues to share is nothing short of a revelation and I will always be grateful for his exceptional teachings.
Great luminaries such as Wayne remind us that “it’s never crowded along the extra mile” and because the distance between what you want and what you get, is what you do – it is important to experiment with what makes you happy…